Monday, March 05, 2007





Well today is the start of a new week.One week closer to sping! I am so excited. I went walking this morning at 6 am before everyone got up and it was so nice to hear all the birds singing.Just a reminder that spring is just around the corner.
It has been incredibly warm here , this week alone it is supposed to be + 8 or more all week.If thiskeeps up there will be no snow come saturday. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me.LOL
So with all this warm weather the kids have been playing outside alot, not so house bound.But as they were playing outside this is what i found...


Two very content children playing with rocks! What do we really need toys for? What a waste of money.LOL. not even minutes after this picture was taken do I look out to see this.....


Arn't ya glad you do not have to take a bath in the ice.BURRRR! Kids are so creative.Oh and then there is poor Isabella inside with Mommy wanting so badly to join in the fun...

I cannot say how happy I am tht the weather is turning around (not that it really has been to cold but we have gotten alot of snow this winter).I am enjoying time outside with the kids and can't wait till the jackets and ski pants can be put away for the summer months.

No comments: